We are Hiring!
High School Trainee, Summer full-time
Ideal person should:
- Currently be in Grade 11 or 12.
- Planning to attend college or university after high school.
- Enjoy working in a team setting with several other summer students.
- Be available to work 20 to 40 hours/week, preferably until September labour day Monday.
- Be able to do physically demanding work
- Be interested in working with our birds and the developing your public speaking skills and doing light grounds maintenance and clean up.
- Be available to work daily, approximately 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. including at least 2 weekends per month, Saturday and Sunday have your own transportation to Coaldale
Starting rate of pay: $16.00 /hour, flexible days off
Be sure to let us know what grade or year of university you have completed, along with your future educational plans. Please note we hire students with a variety of future career plans.
Administrative Assistant, Part time-Year Round
Flexible hours and work schedule can be adjusted to your availability.
- Receive donations and issue tax receipts.
- Prepare deposits & manual filing
- Enter donations in database.
- Keep donor database up to date.
- Assist biannual newsletter mailout
- Volunteer management and coordination
- Gift Shop administration & inventory management.
- Assist with social media posts and replies
Requirements: Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
If interested, please email us your resume or any questions.
Return to News & Events